1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Nitecore MT26 Flashlight - Review

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by FortySix&2, Nov 14, 2012.

FortySix&2 Banned

[IMG]

Specifications:
    Max lumen output: 800 lumens
    Turbo: 800 lumens (2 hours)
    High: 250 lumens (5 hours)
    Mid: 78 lumens (17.5 hours)
    Low: 25 lumens (45 hours)
    Impact resistant to 4.9 ft. (1.5 m)
    Water resistant to IPX-8 Standards
    Uses 2 x CR123A or 1 x Li-Ion 18650 Battery
    Length: 149mm
    Head Diameter: 34mm
    Tail Diameter: 25.4mm
    Weight: 133 grams (without battery)

Today I am reviewing the Nitecore MT26 flashlight. The MT26 is part of Nitecores Multi-Task series of lights. The multi-task series is a new line of highly versatile and practical illumination tools designed for a multitude of users and environments. Inside the neatly packaged box was the light, clip, lanyard, extra push button, extra o-ring seals, sheath, neatly printed user manual, and a tactical ring for holding the light like a cigar.

Read the full Nitecore MT26 review and see more pictures on MY WEBSITE. If you like my reviews and would like to support my blog, you can do so by clicking on the ads or using my affiliates for your next gear purchase. All earnings will go towards new gear to be reviewed. Also, follow me on facebook and twitter to keep up to date on reviews, pictures, polls, weekly raffles, and giveaways.

Thanks,

Blade Reviews 101
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter