1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

New edc toys

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by scottandrews6, Nov 13, 2012.

scottandrews6 Loaded Pockets

isuggest you get one then lol mabey 2 already filled it up even more ill update my edc chest soon for all to see:D
    • In Omnia Paratus

CatherineM Loaded Pockets

It looks like a kit for storing stuff for fly tying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a friend of mine thought that aswel, also got called a jewerly box by my sisterinlaw
    lol

[IMG] edc for today out with my girl and my little niece [IMG]
    Evilbunnyreviews and gstojinovic like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

thePlumbah Meowderator

What brand knife is that!?!?
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LoneStarJosh Loaded Pockets

I don't see any paracord items in there!! Keychain or a bracelet would be a great addition.

Just opened this today! First pry bar. Now I guess I just need to find something to pry open! I love that it's titanium. Maybe some day I can break a window with it too. Haha

[IMG]
    gstojinovic and kertap75 like this.

i find paracord very usefull but i dont wear it i dont like things on my wrists besides my watch i have a 100 ft of that and jute twine in my bag that lives in my truck if i ever need it, nice pry thing !! is that an atwood or no? i made my own out of a cheap pry bar from lowes with a blade and bottle opener i can come to droping the money on something ti.

[IMG] picked these up at Home Depot tonight when I got my Xmas tree 30 for both couldn't pass it up !!!! Does anyone just use their multitool blade as a main blade for just light use ? All I really do is open up boxes at work if I use that might save my main blades ?
    gstojinovic, Sarky and Cornholio2188 like this.

Good deal! I use my mt as a backup/secondary knife. I wouldn't use it as a primary unless you use the mt. I feel like those little tools getting too much use won't last long. I'm not speaking from experience though.

It's a Böker Plus. Titanium. They're only $25 on Amazon. You're not going to find a better deal for a titanium tool than that. Glass breaker, bottle opener, pry bar, nail puller. And it's so light! http://amzn.com/B004OKCGGI

[IMG] three srm 710's was going to use them as beater knives but they are acually kinda nice and I don't want to anymore lol but who can gobwrong for like 11 bucks right?!

[IMG] new toys before Xmas post new ones after :D the chest is getting fuller
    gstojinovic and SAKplumber like this.

Edc update for tomorow not a busy day gotta pick up my fiances engagement ring from the jeweler and then work later in the day [IMG]
    gstojinovic likes this.

Think I found an edc I can keep for a good long time just waiting for my small saddleback wallet to come in and it will b pretty much complete . If I fell like a folder ill usually grab a spyderco or my kershaw leek or srm710 but the new swiss champ my mother in law got me is my grail knife so probly stay for a while lol and the Milky Way skinth . . ....... AWSOME got some weird looks but also got many more compliments on it thanks metro it's awsome looking to fit more stuff in there mabey a booboo kit in the penta pocket? Update soon with pics. [IMG][IMG]

so went on a trip to wally world yesturday and was lurking the isles and came across some leatherman stuff. so i saw a lonley supertool 300 sitting there so i had to take it home with me. next day a close friend brings in a alsmost brand new leatherman wave and says here have it. im having a great week lol. only thing is the waves sheath is like nothing i ever seen before ill post a pic in the morning its awsome but never seen it before.tomorow im planning on taking a leatherman clone pst and making it a key flipper keep u guys updated if u like?
    LoneStarJosh and mooshisho like this.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] it had a made in china sticker on the inside if the sheath so Idk if its like after market or something but the build quality is good and acually prefer it over the original one [IMG] just no bit card slot
    nuphoria and gstojinovic like this.

Yeah keep us posted on that key flipper! I am a locksmith, & have been thinking about doing the same thing. Not sure what I'm going to use yet, though.

I think it'd be great for almost anything but automotive. You can't exactly use a multitool with a key in it in the ignition. It would be too heavy, too awkward, and the risk for breaking your key off in your ignition is huge.

Ya I gotta Carry my truck keys separate

[IMG] today's edc just running some errands for the family diner
    SAKplumber and Vesp like this.