1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Need help/experience

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Yetitrician, Jul 4, 2012.

choombak Loaded Pockets

If Jim has given you an ETA, and if it is acceptable, please wait. It is a thing in itself, unlike any pens I've seen tot used and yet superbly simple. The machining is superb, the body is grippy though smooth, and the Parker gel writes lovely. It takes fisher refills with the white insert. Considering the quality, it will survive a copter fall. I actually reach for this pen instead of any others I have...

While I ordered mine, I requested for an extra pocket clip and a pair of screws. Jim responded negative saying he does not sell any spares, and added I'll never need a spare for the pen ever.

--
    pl. excuse brevity & possible typos - sent from a tiny device.

Yetitrician Loaded Pockets

Complete. MAXMADCO received. Perfect
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I'm glad you chose that pen. It's a really good pen. 85 bucks well spent in my opinion.
    Kidplunge likes this.

Yetitrician Loaded Pockets

now if i can find a wallet....
    KAMM likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

What does a wallet do??? :D there's no need for one here. ;)
    Ogre likes this.

Ogre Banned

i got rid of mine, just full of dustbunnies

Merrib64 Loaded Pockets

Parker Jotter in Stainless Steel it will handle the Parker Gel refills and it can be used with a
    fisher refill with the adapter that they provide.
    Tacticool1 likes this.
    • +4 Supporter

mbick Loaded Pockets

How about the Fisher space pen Cap-O-Matic in matte black?
    Just take my advice and do not lend it to anyone who doesn't recognize a Cap-O-Matic and nearly rips the clip off trying to twist the cap.