1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Latest Tourist 'Must Have' New York Photo!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by barlow666, Dec 6, 2012.

barlow666 Loaded Pockets

Tourists coming to New York City this season are now lining up in Lower Manhattan to have their 'New York Picture' shot in front of a picture of New York.

[IMG]

"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?"
    - George Carlin

Kilted1 Loaded Pockets

There's one born every minute...

barlow666 Loaded Pockets

'And?' And they spend lots of money and go home with a picture of them standing in front of a picture.

New York is a very exciting place. They now have a picture to prove it!!
    mole likes this.
  1. why not complain about your city, the ones that put the backing up, arent they the ones really at fault here?

so they are tourists and want to take a picture in front of 'classic' NY for a white Christmas themed pic.
    And?
    goosefacer likes this.
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

goosefacer Loaded Pockets

I'm with ya, bud. It's not like they're just taking that one pic and calling it a day. It's there for a reason and people are using it as intended. Not my cup o tea, but different strokes for different folks.

doktorziplok Loaded Pockets

i think it's nice. no one comes to saginaw to get their picture taken with a burned out building, bangers, crack whores or heroin-fueled bums.
  2. glad there are other smart people on here.

And think about this - the OP is giving these people crap for taking a picture in front of something made for taking pictures in front of....but instead of saying anything to them, instead he takes a picture of them and posts it on a website and talks junk.
    just saying....

barlow666 Loaded Pockets

You might also say it's a waste of perfectly good irony..........
    Kilted1 and Syclone1436 like this.

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

Well until you guys can make the real New York look as pretty... ;)

Alongside that I figure they are allowed one obviously fake and rather cheesy shot, to go alongside the thousand others they will also have taken of themselves next to everything else of note in New York.