1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Keychain Pics, Part 2

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by Dr Jekell, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

thePlumbah Meowderator

I've gotten bothered by my last set up for work...The Copper ALOX and Copper Maratac both throw the balance of the keyring off. So I split them back up. But I did leave the ALOX on the light. Now the two separate items each have a pocket clip:) We shall see, we shall see...
    [IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    rule9, goosefacer, Sniperx7 and 2 others like this.

hiljentaa Loaded Pockets

That friggin' copper Cadet gets me every time. So good!
    SAKplumber likes this.

Ogre Banned

my keychain has been growin out of control again.....i keep downsizing but i keep ending up with more. :censored: srs.

[IMG]
    billybag and OreoGaborio like this.

boyo17 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Today's basic carry,,,,

[IMG]
    gstojinovic, ANJARI, Zorro and 2 others like this.

hatchetjack EDC Junkie!!!!!

^^nice looking watch^^
    boyo17 likes this.

boyo17 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Thanks Got it really cheap,,,off ebay,,,,,, ex display ,, Seiko movement,,,last years model,,, no box but it's like new,,, and a shark mesh strap from Canada :)
    Last edited by boyo17, Dec 13, 2012

kursac Loaded Pockets

Well here are my primary keys

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

OreoGaborio Loaded Pockets

If I had more keys, I'd definitely do that with a motorcycle chain link. Got plenty of em in the garage. Nice gold plated race chains, too.

kursac Loaded Pockets

I read it here about using a bicycle chain to keep keys silent. I was in Tractor supply and this is a chain link used for gear driven implements. They are in many different sizes and looked perfect for the task. I hate keys that jingle and this make a great silent key keeper
    Ludwell01 and jag-engr like this.

kursac Loaded Pockets

Double post, I hate that. Wish I had something clever to say now. I did dump the key fob for my 2012 pickup. I can't stand it on my keys so I just keep it with my spare keys. I'm old school and don't mind putting the key in the door lock to unlock the truck
    Last edited by kursac, Dec 14, 2012
    jnsn and goosefacer like this.

bigfatton Loaded Pockets

Going the simple route. The only thing I want to add is a tritium fob. I actually ordered one about 2 years ago, but I had stupidly put the wrong address on it, so it never got to me.

[IMG]
    gstojinovic and goosefacer like this.

Francisco Pinto Loaded Pockets

my Keychain
    [IMG]

my Keychain of my car
    [IMG]
    billybag likes this.

e2dwml Loaded Pockets

Nice colors!
    Francisco Pinto likes this.

Lone Airedale Loaded Pockets

Latest configuration. Brass on titanium!

[IMG]
    boyo17, nuphoria, misterS and 6 others like this.
    • +1 Supporter

jag-engr Liberal Hall Monitor

I'll have to check out Tractor Supply! I need to go there anyway - they allegedly have "squirrel-proof" bird feeders. Thanks for sharing this.
    • +1 Supporter

Stormdrane Loaded Pockets

Today's keychain rotation includes a couple of keys, a 9 year old well worn Streamlight Keymate - still works so it still gets used, Leatherman Squirt S4, GrimLoc with drilled keyring hole & a decorative Gaucho knot, and a wrist lanyard made with Nite Ize reflective cord...

[IMG]
    nuphoria, Fukurai, misterS and 4 others like this.

Ogre Banned

i really cant decide how i want to keep my keychain.......i misused a couple things i dont really have a use for and shortended the paracord extension a bit. little more comfortable in the pocket. might do away with this whole setup though, not sure. i want to replace the clips but i still cant decide what i want to go with....

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

olletsocmit BST/Marketplace ban

Did u make that ring looking paracord thing around the clip? I would love to make something like that for the handle of me e15 fenix flashlight.

| Sent from my iPhone 4S |
    Francisco Pinto likes this.

olletsocmit BST/Marketplace ban

[IMG]

[IMG]

| Sent from my iPhone 4S |
    kenjichui and Francisco Pinto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.