1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

ITS Discreet Messenger Bag

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by irishaj, Apr 2, 2012.

irishaj Loaded Pockets

Rephrased:

let me rephrase, how do i get my hands on one of these? I have tried multiple times to ask the company how to acquire one and all they reply with is that more will be out sometime this year but they don't say when.

anyone have one that wants to sell one or know how to get one?

irishaj Loaded Pockets

Rev. Chuck Loaded Pockets

Not a problem, hopefully you'll get it and make an awesome review!

irishaj Loaded Pockets

if i do get my hands on one i promise to have a detailed review with many a photos. :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

If you cannot get the one from BF go straight to the company that designed and built it...Zulu Nylon. Bear in mind he cannot build you an exact copy due to contract with ITS but he makes a lot of custom messengers.

irishaj Loaded Pockets

I emailed Zulu and havent heard back, been a couple of weeks now. Know of any other to get ahold of him.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

Nope, but if you mentioned the Discreet Messenger he may be contractually obligated not to answer. I suggest trying again under the heading of looking for a custom bag.

Schuey2002 Loaded Pockets

The seller joined BF in March of this year, has only 6 posts, and didn't post a picture of the bag. And you are still willing to purchase it from him?

You are a braver soul than I am..

aurora889 Empty Pockets

Did you pulled the trigger and buy from the seller in BF?

irishaj Loaded Pockets

no i PMed him and emailed him and he never got back to me about it, i would have and still would if he would get back with me about it.

IzzyJG99 Loaded Pockets

Send Bryan or one of the other fellows at ITS an e-mail. They can probably reserve one for you when they get them back in stock.