1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

I have "loaded pockets" but......

Discussion in 'Forum Functionality Issues' started by baja820, Dec 2, 2012.

baja820 Loaded Pockets

I still can't post in the buy sell trade section, what gives?????
    • Administrator
    • In Omnia Paratus

Dr Jekell I had fun once, It was awful.

Gnarly and Belush2 like this.

Tango 191 Loaded Pockets

I think you need to have a + 2 membership to post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

baja820 Loaded Pockets

• In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

^ Actually, other forums charge much, much more for use of their Sale forums.

For us it's $5.00 (+1 supporter badge) and it covers you for 3 months and everything goes toward keeping our playground alive. :)
    Sniperx7, Tango 191 and Belush2 like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Or, you could just decide this is such a great and fun place to hang out that its worth a few bucks. Beside some of us, me included, have some pretty sweet goodies listed in there!
    Belush2 and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Yah. There are some crazy good deals on our BST. One of the girls on here snagged a great condition Maxped PFII for $40.00 shipped just last week!

Plus there are often giveaways and contests and stuff going on and those sporting a supporter badge get extra goodies. :D
    Belush2 likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Also, lots of forums wont even let you SEE the BST section without paying.
    stax and Belush2 like this.

baja820 Loaded Pockets

I'll just put it on blade forums knife trading section. I don't want to sell my knives for profit. I just want to swap pocket knives with other collectors.
    • +1 Supporter

ATF Loaded Pockets

$5 over three months equates to a nickel per day. As they say, "A nickel a day keeps keeps the doctor away."

Uhhhh... well something like that.
    • +3 Supporter
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Belush2 EDC Junkie!!!!!

With close to 75 posts, and almost 100 likes since you've been here about a month...
    :confused:It's a pity that you would not want to support the Forum, and offer your goods for Trade with our members here...
    Good Luck with your trades elsewhere.

Sniperx7 Loaded Pockets

I got my supporter badge as part of a giveaway thanks to the great people on these forums, but when it runs out I'll be sure to get one and maybe a +2 also. It's really worth it for all you get from the forums!

sx7
    xbanker, mooshisho and Belush2 like this.