1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

How about an EDC picture thread? - Vol. 6

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Soulriot, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

dalewa Loaded Pockets

Where do you carry the clock?
    Invictus likes this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

I don't sell those. I'm just keen on them. :D
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

LausDeo Loaded Pockets

Cornholio - what's that green thing on your key? Does it GITD?

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

I wish!! It's just a car key cover thingy...Used to have orange and yellow too but it was too ugly-plus the green goes with my Skinth. You can get them at home depot/locksmiths/etc....but I'm sure you could add some glow powder to a key and it would just be a million times better.
    Fukurai likes this.

Oh-actually I think illgear on ebay makes some gitd punisher key covers! That would be awesome!

LausDeo Loaded Pockets

Yeah. I made my own but they turned out pretty terrible. Painted raw metal with several coats of Martha Stewarts GID paint. Then I took keys that came with covers attached, like black casings and spray painted them white and then spray painted that with Krylon GID paint and then coated it with clear coat. Came out neater looking but I still wasn't happy. The pictures are on here somewhere. My next project is to drill some holes and fill with GID powder and cover with epoxy like another member has. I am surprised some Chinese factory hasn't cranked out half a million plain GID covers. Only ones I could find are those skull ones. I thought you may have discovered something new.
    Cornholio2188 likes this.

LausDeo Loaded Pockets

Double post.

Doric Loaded Pockets

I'm really liking these green themed EDC's

Most of my keys have several holes in the top-so that would be ready to go for the glow powder...I think gavkoo on youtube did that with a knife handle-but would be pretty much the same process on a key..just some painter's tape, epoxy, and glow powder.

I'd like to see those pics!

PassinBy Empty Pockets

where can i get one of those key fixture thing to prevent them from rattling? i've always thought of something like that but don't know where I can get them.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai EDC Junkie!!!!!

Do you mean the Monroe Dangler? You can attach them to the edge of your pocket. You also can use the EDCF-Pickpocket or a TEC P7 clip (might be cheaper ;)) Some even use the Boker Subcom as a clip :D

Invictus Loaded Pockets

Wow, those look really great! I have a feeling that if I ever would want to pimp mine, you're the one to talk to! :)

Invictus Loaded Pockets

The clock goes in the back right pocket, next to the wallet. Do I need to explain where the power cord goes? :D
    OreoGaborio and Black Helmet like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Hartigan EDC Junkie!!!

• In Omnia Paratus

goosefacer EDC Junkie!!!!!

Idaho Gunslinger Loaded Pockets

This is disturbingly non-purple... Are you okay?
    SAKplumber, Vesp and Fukurai like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Haha!! I like color!!!!!! But yes I needs me more purple!
    Fukurai likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.