1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

How about an EDC picture thread? - Vol. 6

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Soulriot, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Nilloc Loaded Pockets

Thanks! I absolutely love my Shield. I also had one in 9mm, but never shot it. I traded it to a guy for his never fired Glock 23 Gen 4 and 5 magazines. I switch it out with my Shield every couple of days.

As far as holsters go, right now I'm just using a Don Hume leather IWB that was made for a PPS. I have a Crossbreed on order.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Run to the Bourbon store...
    [IMG]
    gmgalmeida, Fukurai, Vesp and 9 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

goosefacer Loaded Pockets

To rob it?!! ;)
    jnsn, dalewa, Cornholio2188 and 2 others like this.

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I told my wife I like everything in this pic. She says didn't you just get a new cell phone? Huh? Oh that's a skinth. And why do you want a razor blade? What?! Honey that's the magazine for the handgun. And you already have a bunch of knives don't you? But honey, the one right there in the middle glows in the dark!
    Fukurai, Aleister, KeyeEl and 8 others like this.

Sinus Loaded Pockets

Let me guess, the last part convinced her finally ? :D
    kertap75 and SAKplumber like this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Haha. There I am, in the liquor store, with a .45 tucked in my jeans, buying bourbon whiskey from a little black lady who didn't even flinch:D I love this town.
    Fukurai, Aleister, Bravo_Kilo and 2 others like this.

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Nope, but it earned me a world class eye roll.
    :D
    Hendy, OreoGaborio, Fukurai and 6 others like this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Is carrying in a liquor store legal? I'm not sure of all the laws for Tennessee, much less Kentucky or any other state, but I want to say you can't carry in a liquor store here.

I'm open to being corrected on that by any Vol brethren here. :)
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

I don't know why not. Its just another store. Its not like people are allowed to drink in there. I know that most restaurants are allowed if they sell alcohol. But that an alcohol selling establishment must sell a percentage of their sales in food. But a store is a store. :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

goosefacer Loaded Pockets

You shoulda wrapped your EDC Buff around your face to really sell it!
    Fukurai, vegassprky and SAKplumber like this.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

It is legal, but you can only shoot it if you jump in the air, dressed like the rich texan from the Simpsons saying "YEEEEEHAWW!" in a celebratory manner. ;)

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Woah just saw this now-it's a Trustfire F20-got it from DX, but took like 2 months because of the holiday backup
    Also tuffthumbz and Redgladius on youtube have some really good tutorials on g10 scales

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Just hanging out with some buddies.

[IMG]
    gmgalmeida, Fukurai, BullRome and 9 others like this.

Scrub Loaded Pockets

I tried too hard with this one, couldn't get a decent pic w/ the g shock illuminated

[IMG]
    Fukurai, nuphoria, Vesp and 7 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

WHAT'S YOURS

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Uhhhh bracelet, hook, Killbox. I didn't do bad. But these guys do better than I do.
    Fukurai, MR24927 and Cornholio2188 like this.

plk7 Loaded Pockets

As nice as the SMP and the SMPC are, $ for $ your 013 can hold it's own. As I mentioned to you on another forum, I regret letting mine go (even my wife liked it). Hope you're still enjoying it.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

I love that thing to death. But on the other hand. OMEGA.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

[IMG]

Diver extensions allow me to do this.

plk7 Loaded Pockets

Touche. However, if you wanted to move "up" in the future, you could still stay brand-loyal: Tuna, MM300 or <gulp> a GS diver. That way, you could have equal quality (arguably better, or so I've heard not having personally handled any of those three) with exclusivity (not going to see any of those in the wild as much as either Omega). By the way, whose 171 is that - I always preferred the black day/date wheel?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.