1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

G-Shock Bands

Discussion in 'Watches' started by MOD-u-LAR, Dec 7, 2012.

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

Hey guys n' Gals,
    Has anyone ever got the Maratac bands they sell over at CountyComm for G-Shocks? I like the idea. But the pics on the site make them look bad. Is it just the pics or do they really look that bad?

Scrub Loaded Pockets

I really like mine

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Coolidge likes this.

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

That does look nice. On the site the photos are less than flattering. I think I may give it a shot. Thanks for the pics Scrub.

Scrub Loaded Pockets

I'm not going to lie it does look a wee bit funny but the comfort makes up for it.
    • In Omnia Paratus

CatherineM Loaded Pockets

I can't stand resin bands so I make my own. I'm wearing the Christmas one right now.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354927679.653557.jpg

Tapatalking on my iPhone

MOD-u-LAR Loaded Pockets

So it does look funny, huh. The pic you sent, above, looked pretty good to me. I guess it is just the angle of the pic. That kinda sucks, I have no real problem w/the bands they come with, I just wanted to have some stylish options for the couple I have.
    Maybe, since I have a blue & white ones, I'll swap out the bands & see how that looks. Thanks for your help.

Scrub Loaded Pockets

I'm using a 22mm Zulu since I have another watch that has 22mm lugs. I think the 24mm may make it look better. When you look at the watch to tell the time you have no Idea that the strap is any different, sure is comfy though.

Scrub Loaded Pockets

I decided to follow up on a bunch of posts over here in the watch forum.

I took the G shock adapters off my G shock 9052 and put them on my Casio Waveceptor WV200.
    They work much better the waveceptor, the G shock sat much higher on the Zulu band and look like they were made to fit the waveceptor so I guess it just depends on the watch how it looks.
    I also think that I need to try a 24mm zulu instead of the 22 that I am using because the 22 does let the watch move around.
    Getting pics to illustrate is next to impossible for me - no skills!