1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Firearms pictures thread.

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Megalodon, Mar 24, 2010.

• In Omnia Paratus

killroy360 Loaded Pockets

Nice! I had an unfair advantage I was looking at a Taurus catalog a couple of hours ago :D
    baja820 likes this.

baja820 Loaded Pockets

My father inlaw has one that is dead on accurate so I bought one and I can't hit the broad side of a barn with mine...... my Kahr on the other hand could shoot a tick of a dog at fifty yards!

LoxahatcheeDawg Loaded Pockets

How do you like the raptor?

blt2drg Loaded Pockets

My EDC.
    [IMG]
    LivingUpNorth likes this.

blt2drg Loaded Pockets

Some other toys.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

shmook Loaded Pockets

^I....

I love you.

:p
    Renegador likes this.

Idaho Gunslinger Loaded Pockets

Loving the armory of freedom!
    bjoseph725 and billybag like this.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

[IMG]

Glock and Steel Flame.
    bjoseph725, MedusaOblongata and Vesp like this.

Six String Loaded Pockets

I've had 3 Kimbers including the 2 I have now. I would recommend them in the mid and standard size but can't recommend the 3" barrel. But, I can't really recommend any semi pistol in a 3" barrel.

Hey! A 3" Kimber is my current "city" carry gun. Have you had reliability issues? Cause mine has been perfect, 100%
    LoxahatcheeDawg and Six String like this.

Six String Loaded Pockets

I'm really glad to hear that. Mine has had the occasional FTF but only on hollow points. Ball ammo has been fine. A guy who ran a guns store in TX told me it had to do with the 3" barrel. Something about the round exiting the barrel before it had a chance to achieve full power, therefore casusing the slide to not cycle efficiently. I don't know, I'm not that smart.

When I carry it, I put pow r ball in it so I have confidence it will be perfect every time. It's only had about 200 rounds through it so I'm thinking it will improve with time. I have a 5" CDP II that I shoot and carry more often. It's been fine.
    LoxahatcheeDawg likes this.

I prefer a 5", but the 3" has grown on me. My biggest problem is that they don't have the velocity that a 5" barrel would have.
    LoxahatcheeDawg likes this.

chrischoi Loaded Pockets

Found an old picture with my handguns.
    [IMG]

Redleg22 Loaded Pockets

Todays carry. [IMG]
    MedusaOblongata, Wfs29223 and KAMM like this.

brix Loaded Pockets

[IMG]

Three months....two ARs

Wfs29223 Loaded Pockets

Ok I see 5 rounds but what is the 6th?
    billybag likes this.

brix Loaded Pockets

Looks like a varmit/snake round

Wfs29223 Loaded Pockets

Intresting

brix Loaded Pockets

I use those kind of rounds in my 10/22 for the colony mice that are residing in my garage.