1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

EDCF Holiday Gift Exchange, 2012 (List now CLOSED)

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by mooshi, Sep 12, 2012.

batteur Loaded Pockets

Yesterday in the newspaper: A postal truck caught fire and a few packages were fully burnt, some partial. But they said this truck was headed to Stuttgart, not overseas. ;)

AK Adventurer EDC Junkie!!!!!

At least one, from me, to ********** is being a slow littel bugger going overseas... :(

G.
    ;)
    SAKplumber likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

Hmmm.... tick, tick, tick...
    • Administrator
    • +4 Supporter

cowsmilk Bovinistrator

• In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

It's official. I'm home from the mountains & snow (Big Bear Lake) and no love. Now I want y'all to 'fess up. Who ratted me out as naughty? :cold: :stomp:

Now I'm not naming any names, but it wouldn't surprise me if his initials are vegassparky!
    Last edited by tower, Dec 25, 2012
    Fukurai, billybag and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

Big mistake on my part. Gift received.

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

I don't know who your Santa was supposed to be, but maybe this will cheer you up:
    tower likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Big Blue Moderator

My mailbox is still empty too :(
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Okay. I just finished looking through the thread and have marked those who sent/received a package. I'll check through the pictures thread in a few minutes.

For those of you who have not sent out a gift for whatever reason, you'll be getting a PM. I will give it until week's end to await your replies. If you've truly stiffed your recipient... we'll see what happens.

RottingxZombie Loaded Pockets

i sent out my gift but no news on it actually sending. im guessing it was the knife that did it. the blade is under 3" and i checked about their location's knife laws so everything should have been fine but i guess not. if its necessary i can re-buy the other thing i got them and try sending it again
    tower and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

It did. Thank you. :D
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

OMG, I'm such an idiot. A thousand apologies! I got my SS gift. It arrived so early, and without any reference to SS or exchange, so I didn't realize it was even associated with the exchange. It is not unheard of for wonderfully kind Forum members to send me a gift out of the blue. Gergely and Anders (Svéqus and Vesp) you know what I'm talking about. So I owe David (amacman) a sincere apology and my gratitude for a great hanukah present. Thank you, amacman. I already did a mini write-up on how much I like the flashlight here, LINK. Sometimes I thinK I'm a fairly bright guy. Then every once in a while, the universe informs me otherwise.
    Fukurai and Vesp like this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Glad to hear it was all a big false alarm. :)
    Fukurai likes this.