1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

EDCF Holiday Gift Exchange, 2012 (List now CLOSED)

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by mooshi, Sep 12, 2012.

batteur Loaded Pockets

Yesterday in the newspaper: A postal truck caught fire and a few packages were fully burnt, some partial. But they said this truck was headed to Stuttgart, not overseas. ;)

AK Adventurer EDC Junkie!!!!!

At least one, from me, to ********** is being a slow littel bugger going overseas... :(

G.
    ;)
    SAKplumber likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

Hmmm.... tick, tick, tick...
    • Administrator
    • +4 Supporter

cowsmilk Bovinistrator

• In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

It's official. I'm home from the mountains & snow (Big Bear Lake) and no love. Now I want y'all to 'fess up. Who ratted me out as naughty? :cold: :stomp:

Now I'm not naming any names, but it wouldn't surprise me if his initials are vegassparky!
    Last edited by tower, Dec 25, 2012
    Fukurai, billybag and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

Big mistake on my part. Gift received.

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

I don't know who your Santa was supposed to be, but maybe this will cheer you up:
    tower likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Big Blue Moderator

My mailbox is still empty too :(
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Okay. I just finished looking through the thread and have marked those who sent/received a package. I'll check through the pictures thread in a few minutes.

For those of you who have not sent out a gift for whatever reason, you'll be getting a PM. I will give it until week's end to await your replies. If you've truly stiffed your recipient... we'll see what happens.

RottingxZombie Loaded Pockets

i sent out my gift but no news on it actually sending. im guessing it was the knife that did it. the blade is under 3" and i checked about their location's knife laws so everything should have been fine but i guess not. if its necessary i can re-buy the other thing i got them and try sending it again
    tower and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

It did. Thank you. :D
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

OMG, I'm such an idiot. A thousand apologies! I got my SS gift. It arrived so early, and without any reference to SS or exchange, so I didn't realize it was even associated with the exchange. It is not unheard of for wonderfully kind Forum members to send me a gift out of the blue. Gergely and Anders (Svéqus and Vesp) you know what I'm talking about. So I owe David (amacman) a sincere apology and my gratitude for a great hanukah present. Thank you, amacman. I already did a mini write-up on how much I like the flashlight here, LINK. Sometimes I thinK I'm a fairly bright guy. Then every once in a while, the universe informs me otherwise.
    Fukurai and Vesp like this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Glad to hear it was all a big false alarm. :)
    Fukurai likes this.