1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

EDCF Holiday Gift Exchange, 2012 (List now CLOSED)

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by mooshi, Sep 12, 2012.

• In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

It's not about what you give our get.
    This is more about the spirit of people from all over the world sharing what we have.
    We have a family.

Ohh and a love of all things EDC.

I'm out here somewhere.
    tower, trickcunningham, Vesp and 8 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai Loaded Pockets

+1 on that!
    • In Omnia Paratus

kd7dvd EDC Junkie!!!!!

This year I am thankful that my wife and I are doing OK right now, financially. This hasn't always been the case, but my philosophy is "give what I can." And I never count my change.

One thing I've noticed about this Forum (capital F!) is the generosity of its Members (capital M) and the willingness to give what they can. Maybe it's not much, maybe its a lot. But we all know that the wind will change, that Fortune is fickle, and we all have good times and bad. (Hi, Sandy, you :censored:!)

They say it's the thought that counts, and there's a whole lotta thinkin' goin' on up here.

And we're all richer for it.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Agreed! I love this place!
    Yes! I'm rubbing off on you! :D

It reminds me of showing the American Flag respect. I hold the EDC Forum and its Members with the utmost respect:)
    Fukurai, e2dwml, Philbur and 3 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Ktowngunner Loaded Pockets

Well said everyone! To me it's much more about being a family, a true community, than the stuff. Don't get me wrong, the stuff is cool, but logging in and getting a smile every single day is worth more than anything I could ever get in the mail. I truly love this place, and the people that make it so special. You guys never fail to bring a smile to my face, to remind me there are good and generous people in the world, and to make me feel like even though I may have a gear hoarding problem, I'm never alone. Thank you for that. :)
    mooshisho, Fukurai, e2dwml and 4 others like this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I've been cheating on this forum a lot lately with Badger & Blade, but when I get bored there, I always come back home here. As much as I enjoy a good shave, the latest multitool and admin pouch are always infinitely more exciting to read reviews about. It doesn't hurt that we actually do things like gift exchanges. It makes me feel like an actual member, instead of just a guy thumbs upping at a few pictures.
    mooshisho likes this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

"joined May21 2010"
    The Prodigal son has returned!!

Dont forget to say I'm in on then GAW!!
    Fukurai likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Glad to have you here, Quixotica! :D I gotta admit... it took me a while to be able to type your username correctly. :p
    Fukurai likes this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Most people just give up and call me Q instead :p
    mooshisho, SAKplumber and Fukurai like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai Loaded Pockets

Do you also build as cool gadgets as the Q in James Bond?
    mooshisho likes this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Well, right now I'm working on some nifty shave brush handles. One has a compass and the other is made from 50 calibre brass shell. Do those count?

jujigatame Loaded Pockets

Okay, my package is on the way. Express international was the only way to get full tracking outside the USA so it should be there in a week or so. Enjoy, whoever you are...;)
    Fukurai and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

I just got a text from him. He's been out on training but have received his package. :) He's just not yet opened it. :D
    Fukurai likes this.

RottingxZombie Loaded Pockets

well finally sent it out. hopefully the international shipping will go ok!
    Philbur and mooshisho like this.

bigguy02 Loaded Pockets

Ill be swinging by the post office on my way out of town this afternoon.

[IMG]
    Fukurai, Philbur, Vesp and 1 other person like this.
    • Administrator

Valerian Tea-powered admin

My guy shoud have received his by now, I'm getting a little worried about the package.
    billybag likes this.

Eyebedam Loaded Pockets

Well My person will get 2 packages. I'm gonna send out what I got Saturday/Monday at the latest. If the other portion isn't here before I go to the PO ill just order another & have it sent directly to him.
    Fukurai likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

Me too.
    Mine hasn't posted a got it.

I'm out here somewhere.

Philbur Loaded Pockets

I'm travelling for Thanksgiving this week and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I may have a package on my doorstep or in my mailbox, but I won't know til Sunday night. :-/
    trickcunningham and billybag like this.