1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

EDCF Challenge Coin Leather Holder

Discussion in 'EDCF Branded Gear' started by ElectricSun, Dec 3, 2012.

• In Omnia Paratus

ac7ss Loaded Pockets

He has gotten backlogged from the holidays. He may be having other issues.

olstudios Loaded Pockets

• In Omnia Paratus

hunter s gatherer EDC Junkie!!!

Interested. But I would like a bi-fold badge style wallet. Coin mounted on one side and an ID mount on the other side. Or mount the edc patch. Or a card pocket.
    r-ice likes this.
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared

I can't sell these :( . I got a feeling I am going to take big hit on these. Also I kind of needed them earlier than this.

The pouch on the left is the sample that I made the order from. The one on the right is how they came. I almost put them on the store but something didn't look right. The sample obviously has better stitching, and is much nicer.

leather1.jpg

leather2.jpg

It is hard to tell from this photo but the coin will not push down into the pouch.

leather3.jpg ]

These are smaller in all dimensions. I am really glad I didn't put them on the store and ship them out.

leather4.jpg

If the knife sheaths are not any better I am taking a huge loss.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Lucky leathers makes me so angry!!!
    EndlessFields likes this.

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

That sucks Jon. I'm sorry to hear about that

Sent from inside my bag

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

You shouldn't have to lose money on a product that doesn't serve the one simple purpose it's supposed to. Dude needs to give you a refund on these, big time. He should take the loss, not you. Especially if you paid for the quality of the first one and got that abomination in return.
    snowkiwi, warchild, MangeD700 and 9 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

thePlumbah Meowderator

When can we officially start calling them Yucky Leathers? lol

Maybe after this
    • In Omnia Paratus

keeper Loaded Pockets

Did Jon have to prepay for the coin holders and knife sheaths? I don't understand why he has to take a hit for defective products. Why is the forum still doing business with someone who created such a pre order disaster with the origional leather order?
    r-ice and goosefacer like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Shaide Loaded Pockets

It looks like different ppl made these two. Jon can't really be expected to have to pay when you look at the sample and then the "real" item.
    r-ice and keeper like this.

rickboone Loaded Pockets

No way I'd pay for that. I'd demand a refund or a fixed product. That is insane.

AK Adventurer EDC Junkie!!!!!

If all of the current batch are close to identical, I'd say it looks like he hand made the one, and farmed out the production of the rest to a seperate/cheap company(can anyone say cheap china labor?)That die stamped and machine stitched them...

G.
    • In Omnia Paratus

EndlessFields Loaded Pockets

You are WAY more patient than I would be in this same situation. If a product I ordered came that far different from what I thought I was buying, I would be demanding a refund not an exchange for more product. Obviously the manufacturer has decided to sacrifice quality in order to produce quantity. This is a mark of a manufacturer I would no longer do business with IMHO. Not trying to be disrespectful with this post, just stating some opinions. Do what you will, but I personally would not tie up any of my money in trying to correct this. I'd call it done, apologize to anybody who wanted a coin holster. Refund anybody who paid for one. Get your money back from the manufacturer and not waste any more time or money on it.
    keeper, r-ice and Quixotica like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Sucky Leathers gets my vote.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

+1
    MangeD700, EndlessFields and keeper like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

hunter s gatherer EDC Junkie!!!

Yeh, the price of beef, chicken, and pork has gone up. Either there is a shortage of leather or Lucky is "right sizing" the product like the ketchup bottles and all the other stuff that has shrunk in size and still costs the same (or more)!
    • In Omnia Paratus

Crew Loaded Pockets

What ever became of this? If I had the EDCF stamp logo, I have a 1T press and could make these pretty easily, checking the sizes for each to ensure fitment.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    warchild, catfishdan and keeper like this.

OreoGaborio Loaded Pockets

:censored:-ty leathers.

From what I've seen & read on this forum, that guy is a complete piece of garbage.
    • In Omnia Paratus

thePlumbah Meowderator

Jon has some of these leftovers in the Forum Store now. He only got part of what was paid for and needs to sell them to recoup some of his capitol.

Plus he's already got a deal lined up a EDCF Member who produces leather products to sell through the Forum Store.
    Arch Ronin likes this.

OreoGaborio Loaded Pockets

It really is a shame that Jon doesn't have the means to take Lameass Leathers to small claims court. He'd mop the floor with him and show him just how UN lucky he is.