1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Custom Screen Printed Items

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by Black Helmet, Nov 29, 2012.

• In Omnia Paratus

Black Helmet Loaded Pockets

I'm looking to have some items (T-shirts/hoodies) screen printed for work. Problem is, I have no artwork and no artistic ability. I need a company who does screen printing who can also custom create a logo for us based on a description of what I need. Any recommendations??

Crash_Fistfight Loaded Pockets

Google is your friend, also try your local phone book. Look for custom screen printers.

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

You should PM mooshisho. I'm pretty sure she can help you out.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Yeah, I have tried the local route but unfortunately was not totally thrilled with the build quality/customer service. I have found a few online that SEEM great, but was hoping someone had first hand experience with one they can vouch for.

Will do, thanks!

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

No problem, Black Helmet. I'm pretty sure she was responsible for the EDCF t-shirts at the forum store. I hope I didn't misremember that.

traildigger Loaded Pockets

Black Helmet, try Custom Ink on the web. My wife has designed a number of shirts through them, and they seem to be holdiing up pretty well. Pricing has been reasonable, shipping has been fast, and they have been more than willing to help her out with items that haven't been "up to snuff" by providing replacements. As far as custom work, I'm not sure, but you can design your own artwork, and pick your own shirts. Also, you can download artwork that you want to use if they don't already have something on the website. The design process seems to be fairly easy. I think she's addicted. hope this helps.

http://www.customink.com/
    Black Helmet likes this.
  1. i used danny at seventh dagger in raleigh nc for my race shirts
    quality rules
    super fast
    cheaper than anyone else even after including shipping
    nice dude

seventhdagger@gmail.com
    Black Helmet likes this.

AK Adventurer EDC Junkie!!!!!

Nope, you remembered right!

G.
  2. My next door neighbor ooraah grafix aka William Condon you can find him on facebook.
    Black Helmet likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Thanks for the replies every one, I am still working on a decent design. Gotta love custom graphic apparel - gotta give the boys something to be proud of!!
  3. My neighbor has a unique operation that he has . Look him up if you'd like.