1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Cheap good looking watch sought

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Thukydides, Nov 1, 2012.

Thukydides Loaded Pockets

I'd like to attach it on the molle. Urban. Maybe black. Maybe digital.

nitrofein Loaded Pockets

TweezersAndAToothpick Loaded Pockets

Head over to a Target. They usually have tons of cheap but good looking watches by Casio, Timex, etc. I've bought a few watches from there.
    • In Omnia Paratus

CatherineM Loaded Pockets

My first gshock came from Target over two decades ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatotherguy Loaded Pockets

Casio G-Shock DW5600. Looks fairly good IMHO, and can be had for around $50.
    For analogs, both Timex and Casio have a myriad of great options, as does Armitron.

epm357 Loaded Pockets

I just got a Casio Men's AQ-S810W-1AV Solar Sport Combination Watch from Walmart for $39.00. Good watch so far.
    karacer likes this.

straightpuke Loaded Pockets

I just bought a Timex Andros at J. Crew. It's tough and goes well with casual and office clothing.

[IMG]
    stax likes this.

Merrib64 Loaded Pockets

If you can spring for a Smith & Wesson, Citizen, or Chase Durer you will be great quality but the price points
    would be quite a bit more but they will last forever if they are taken care of and not abused. But this is just
    my own opinion.

Smith and Wesson reviews are mediocre. Casio has lots of experience manufacturing watches.
    • In Omnia Paratus

keeper Loaded Pockets

T J Max has high end watches with deep discount
    • In Omnia Paratus

Omega Man Loaded Pockets

I have rarely heard any watch ticking away on my wrist, that only really happens with windups for me. And I've been wearing Timex ani-digi watches exclusively for years now.
    Have a look at the Timex Weekender-
    [IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nitrofein Loaded Pockets

I have to put it next to my ear to hear it.