1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

ALOX POX

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Soulriot, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • +3 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

But, but. I want that! Like a diabetic want's Insulin! :cold:
    Fukurai, Norse Scots and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

Maybe you need to :blink: "Make him an offer he can't refuse". :rofl_revamped:
    Norse Scots and SAKplumber like this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

I don't know if I like the sound of that. I saw that Jib Jab video and still have nightmares!
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Yeah, he said he didn't have enough pockets for it:)
    Norse Scots and IMWILSON like this.

So how does every one carry their ALOX? I tried my P7, but it's weird. The larger ALOX is too big to sit idle in the pocket.
    Norse Scots likes this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Idle in the pocket:D
    Fukurai and Norse Scots like this.

BullRome Loaded Pockets

I keep mine on the P-7 and love it! Don't even know it is there. By the way, I love the ALOX style SAK, but cannot stand the thought of one without the split ring. This keeps me from picking up some of the Cadets in the awesome colors. While I am at it, why does the Cadet seem to be more popular than the Pioneer? The awl is much more useful than the nail file IMO.
    MrOG and stax like this.

Here is another foolish question. Do slip joints get loose over time? Mine is pretty snug to open. I assume it would have to break in over time?
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

regarding Cadet vs. Pioneer, it depends on what I am wearing. Jeans=pioneer, dressier=cadet.
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

Usually, over time with use, the back spring will "wear in" or "break in". So it will probably get easier to open the more you use it.
    SurvivePenna and stax like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fabregas485 Loaded Pockets

Keep it clean otherwise you will lose that nice snap. It will break in after a while, but I have never experienced anything major in difference.
    • +3 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

Your solution is to send me your Electrician Duo Plus, and I'll send a Cadet back to you. Small enough for a P7, and we are both happy right? :D
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SurvivePenna EDC Junkie!!!!!

That is a nice looking "dose" of Alox Pox...and one hell of a view !!! :)
    Fukurai, stax and Vesp like this.

Hey wow, that is an awesome idea. I'll send you a PM...hey, wait a minute! :mad:
    • In Omnia Paratus

Norse Scots Loaded Pockets

Love my cadet plus sunset orange on the P-7 clip. Forgot it was in my pocket
    And no bulge in the bottom of my pocket or poking my leg :)
    Got my light on one now too
    Soon as jon has some in gotta place a order for more lol
    SAKplumber, Vesp and stax like this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Used mine to snip my cigar today:)

[IMG]
    billybeans, Fukurai, LefsaBL and 6 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

Looks like a Tambor Dominicano Maduro. Great smoke for the price.
    Norse Scots and SAKplumber like this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

It was! Can I buy these locally? Btw, I butchered the end, when I cut it where it appeared to be breaking, and went right out and bought a double bladed cutter at a local smoke shop. It was $9 but he gave me one of the company cigars:rolleyes:

I used to smoke cigarettes (for twelve years, twelve years ago) and I caught myself inhaling quite a bit out of habit. Still quite good.
    Fukurai and Norse Scots like this.

What are you supposed to do just puff it? I never really understood them, but for some reason they are pretty cool.
    Norse Scots likes this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

I actually looked it up on the web & several sights have quoted the same line saying something about "it can make you cough and has a very low level of nicotine" or something like that. IDK...I inhaled some...I no cough:p
    Norse Scots likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

I'm glad the guy "gave" you a cigar. You can get double bladed cutters for as low as....ah..um....$2.50. I got the cigars here. They have weekly specials, free shipping from time to time. The Tambor's run about a buck a piece, but taste like they cost a lot more.

Yeah, it's not good to inhale a cigar. You know you did it wrong right away.
    SAKplumber likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.