1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

ALOX POX

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Soulriot, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

• +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

I store mine on the shelf. And keep all boxes for all my knifes. Was quite handy when I moved to the new house. And now I got a small christmas comming, when I'm going to pack them all up again. :D
    [IMG]

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

:eek: That's an absurd amount of alox for one man to have.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

That's not all of them. ;) But it was the most updated picture I had. When I get the shelf back up and running I'll post a picture. :)
    Some new ones on the way, and the one to the far right is going to a new owner in February. maybe you? :)
    Fukurai, Norse Scots, misterS and 3 others like this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Ridiculous. I have half a mind to come take some of that away just to teach you a lesson about hoarding alox. :rolleyes:
    Norse Scots, Fukurai, misterS and 4 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Lynx Loaded Pockets

that's the norwegian answer to the european financial crisis. once their oil is gone, Vesp will be the alox sheik.

alox - the norwegian way of money investment. ;)
    • In Omnia Paratus

Norse Scots Loaded Pockets

my few alox
    have bigger ones some where, still gotta find them some time
    [IMG]
    LefsaBL, Vesp, stax and 1 other person like this.

sungame Loaded Pockets

I don't! I currently own only one alox, a Pioneer. As that is my true EDC knife, I don't really store it, I carry it in my pocket. If, for some reason, I carry something else instead, I put the Pioneer in a small drawer in the piece of furniture I use as a nightstand.

I am not really a collector, and what I love about the slimmer aloxes like the Pioneer and the Cadet is their functional beauty and their overall usefulness. These things were made to be used, and I sure will use them!
    MrOG, Fukurai, LefsaBL and 2 others like this.

bleh Loaded Pockets

where can you order the colored alox? I'd be interested in getting a blue or green Electrician or Cadet.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Idaho Gunslinger Loaded Pockets

You are evil and I hate you.

JGP Loaded Pockets

nuphoria likes this.

rickinFL Loaded Pockets

Central Valley Wholesale.
    TECENG likes this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

rickinFL Loaded Pockets

Or for something truly custom you can check out the craftsman thead and support the forum members. I'm glad I went that route on my new precious.
    Fukurai, stax and KAMM like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

When you gonna get it??
    • In Omnia Paratus

Lynx Loaded Pockets

I just sent my final tool config to Syph. Still waiting for the scales. ;)
    Fukurai, Vesp and stax like this.

rickinFL Loaded Pockets

not soon enough.
    Vesp, SAKplumber, stax and 1 other person like this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

Or, um...both! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.