1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Adventure Sworn Pouch

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by cdenniston, Jan 5, 2013.

cdenniston Loaded Pockets

My new belt pouch arrived in the mail. Very happy with it. Anyone else use one of these? It was a tough decision between the snap or swing clasp closure, but I think I made the right one! Now I just need to figure out what to put in it, haha.

[IMG]
    IMG_2783 by c.denniston, on Flickr

[IMG]
    IMG_2780 by c.denniston, on Flickr

[IMG]
    IMG_2774 by c.denniston, on Flickr

[IMG]
    IMG_2782 by c.denniston, on Flickr
    dcmassena, nuphoria, stax and 6 others like this.

karlito Loaded Pockets

Nice pouch with a nice patina (for lack of as better word). Good choice in the swing clasp; unique. I have a belt pouch in which I carry my Wagner Swiss wallet. I really dislike my wallet in my pocket so the belt pouch works well.
    cdenniston likes this.

Thank you. I have never liked having multiple items in my pocket, and I have found a belt pouch is the perfect solution. Comfortable empty pockets, and easy access to all my things. A friend of mine went on a trip to Canada this past year, although I forget where exactly, however he said that all the young guys were sporting belt pouches so it seems they are coming into style. I have also seen a couple people in my area with belt pouches. Guess I am officially hip!

karlito Loaded Pockets

We are officially hip. :) Leather is also sooo much classier than a nylon fanny pack!
    nuphoria and cdenniston like this.

saniterra Loaded Pockets

Good looking pouch. The Adventure Sworn website gives the interior and exterior dimensions of the pouch except for the thickness - if that makes sense - of the pouch. Can you give an approximate dimension? Thanks.
    cdenniston likes this.

The interior is about 3/4 inches thick, so it is relatively narrow. The exterior thickness is roughly 1.5 inches thick. The interior space is equivalent to the size of a standard Altoids tin, which fits perfectly inside of the pouch. It is a pretty thin pouch and with a t-shirt pulled down over top it can hardly be noticed.

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

Nice Pouch!! Pretty Slick!
    cdenniston likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Oaklington Loaded Pockets

Cool, first hip pouch I could imagine myself actually carrying :)
    cdenniston likes this.
    • Administrator
    • +4 Supporter

xbanker Ad Hoc Admin

Very nice. Nothing equals the looks of a well-crafted bit of leather. Never goes out of style. Nice choice on the clasp too! :)
    cdenniston likes this.

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Lovely bit of kit. It's what the bushcrafters over here would call a Possibles Pouch :)
    cdenniston likes this.

I am debating whether to use it as possibles pouch when I am out hiking/bushcrafting, full of often accessed items such as fire tools, light, and knife. Or should I store my survival kit in the pouch so that it is always on my person. I am keen on both ideas but not sure which would be more appropriate. I am curious to if you have any suggestions or ideas?

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Why can't you use it for both? Just load it up according to your needs that day :)