1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

3 Good Things From Your Day / Good Vibes

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by mooshi, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Ogre Banned

I. i made it through another night with a colicky baby without putting my head through a wall
    2. see above
    3. ditto
    sungame, mole and SAKplumber like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

1. Finally got all the leaves outta the yard, onto the compost pile.
    ( Have I ever mentioned: there are 17 deciduous trees in the front yard alone? )

2. I'm happy to report: one member of the local pack of coyotes that killed the neighbor's cat last week went to Hell today, just before dark.
    ( Partially wrong-side out. No wind to dope; 386 yds. BangFlop.)

3. Got to use one of my Dad's favorite quotations, to resolve a distance between Eldest GrandSon & Eldest Son.
    ( Same quotation my Dad once used on me. )
    Fukurai, dalewa, Vesp and 4 others like this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Which quotation was that?!

OreoGaborio Loaded Pockets

I WON A FIGHT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!

That IS three things.
    Fukurai, Ogre, e2dwml and 3 others like this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

I've never won a fight with any woman. That really is a feat! :D
    Fabregas485, e2dwml and kertap75 like this.

mbick Loaded Pockets

Slightly off topic: Yeah, Gnarly, what quotation was that? Inquiring minds want to know.

1. I have a day off.
    2. I have just enough chores to do that I still have play time--like being on here.
    3. It's December and still warm enough for shorts--and that's true as long as it's >40 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Vesp and SAKplumber like this.

OreoGaborio Loaded Pockets

Well in all fairness, it's not like I'm picking on someone my own size... :D
    SAKplumber likes this.

AK Adventurer EDC Junkie!!!!!

1. It warmed up to -15f!
    2. I got to go for a snowmobile ride to get the mail
    3. my EDCF Christmas exchange gift came!
    4. I got some projects started in the shop, making some Christmas gifts for friends and family.
    Fukurai, Vesp and SAKplumber like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

1.MY SCALES SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.yah..^
    3.mmmhmmm^^^
    Fukurai, misterS, Vesp and 1 other person like this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • +3 Supporter
    • +2 Supporter
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

1. Donatetd another knife to the GAW
    2. Got an MRI of my head. But like my doctor said, Don't think we will find anything in there. :p
    3. I have Chocolate..

Phyxiator Loaded Pockets

1. teacher used a knife in class today. Absolutely no reaction whatsoever by the class
    2. Like every school day, I take delight in repeatedly realizing how great looking the female part of the class really is.
    3. I'm awesome (I couldn't think of a third thing, so I made this one up for you)
    Fukurai, SurvivePenna, Gnarly and 2 others like this.

EmberMike Loaded Pockets

1. mooshisho is on her way to my home state of NJ to selflessly help folks down the shore recover from the hurricane. She rocks.
    2. Had my favorite breakfast with my son, Ranchero wrap from Manhattan Bagel. He had a blueberry muffin. Not a fan of the spicy stuff.
    3. Finally getting back to working on my bathroom renovation.
    Fukurai, misterS, Gnarly and 2 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

N2505 Loaded Pockets

-Almost friday !
    -Tomorrow is payday !
    -Ive been waiting 3 weeks on a package from the US, and 3 weeks on a package from Belgium (60 miles from me) why is it taking so loooooong (usually 6 days US, 2 days Belgium) . But, one of the biggest webshops, now promises FREE next day delivery, if you order before 23:59 (11,59 PM). And if you pay 15 euro's, and order before 15:00 (3.00 PM), they will bring it to you, the same day. Sometimes living in a small country has its advantages.
    • +2 Supporter

sungame Loaded Pockets

1. Had time to take a walk in one of my favorite places on earth with my very favorite human being, enjoying a beautiful sunset.
    2. Stopped by the local fishmonger and bought a net of mussels. Made an improvised trout and mussel soup for dinner.
    3. A local fisherman gave my neighbors a couple of lobsters which had each lost a claw in the pot. The neighbors couldn't eat them both, so they came over with one of them, freshly boiled. Now, I have a wonderful supper waiting for me as well!
    SurvivePenna, misterS, ran23 and 3 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

Not sure who gets credit for the quotation originally, but here it is:

'Bearing a grudge is like drinking poison, but waiting for someone else to die.'
    Fukurai, mbick, jph0200 and 1 other person like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

echo post

mole EDC Junkie!!!!!

friday!
    forum surprise package in the making!
    got my better half a new knife (the navy 506)......now we have matching knives..........i should see a doctor
    kertap75, e2dwml and jph0200 like this.

Ogre Banned

1. this little guy
    [IMG]

2. its my "friday"
    3. im still off nicotine
    sungame, Fukurai, Gnarly and 5 others like this.
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SurvivePenna EDC Junkie!!!!!

1. Took the day off to spend it with my GF and prepare for the upcoming holidays.
    2. Went shopping and found a handful of EDC items at a very good price in a discount store...including a few very useful items for my FAK.
    3. RECEIVED MY PRECIOUS EDCF CHALLENGE COIN TODAY !!!

Last edited by SurvivePenna, Dec 8, 2012
    kertap75, Fukurai, Gnarly and 2 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

1. Received the AMAZING FORUM COIN!
    2. I'm starting a new show on Tuesday!
    3. Get to see the show before I shadow and run it. And get paid for it. So awesome.
    Gnarly, SAKplumber and e2dwml like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.