1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

2017 Forum upgrade issues

Discussion in 'Forum Functionality Issues' started by Moshe ben David, Dec 27, 2016.

1. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared Staff Member

An update on the upgrade. Most things should be working on the upgrade and the new theme. We are still working on a few things (banners), and then we may tweak some of the color options. Just bear with us as we get it all sorted out. Thanks!

2. aliaspostmortem

aliaspostmortem Loaded Pockets

Hope there is some technical person in this splendid forum who can help me. All of a sudden I have trouble posting here on EDCforums. It doesn't matter in which underforum, same thing. The toolbar (supposed to above) is gone! Even here b t w. If i move the mouse slowly I can get the information but not the actual button.

No problems elsewhere and haven't changed any settings. I use Chrome and it have never been any problems before.

Is there anybody with the same problem?

/ John

3. kukla

kukla Loaded Pockets

yes, same problem here
    also, cannot stay "logged in"
    both problems seemed to start at about the same time

aliaspostmortem likes this.
  4. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

5. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

Hmmm, I am not having that problem. I do know we are tweaking a bit today, so something may have been temporarily unavailable. Is it still happening?

aliaspostmortem and Nick4305 like this.
  6. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

Hover your cursor over the toolbar. In about 1.5 seconds, the description of the grayed-out icon will appear.

7. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

Are you using the old theme or the new theme?

8. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

Tweaking a few things on the forum today so you might encounter some oddness. Just temporary. Thanks!
    Karen

9. Bwana1

Bwana1 Loaded Pockets

The only problem here is the Sections won't "collapse" on the main page, click the arrow does nothing.

10. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

They are playing with it as we type, so do not be surprised by some funky functions right now. Thanks!
    Karen

11. Pima Pants

Pima Pants Loaded Pockets

The last time I was here there was new software or a new look to the forum. I came back after a week or so absence and we're back to the old style. Just curious as to what happened.

12. aliaspostmortem

Ok! Didn't know that. Thank you for the information! I'll simply wait and see then.

/ John

13. aliaspostmortem

Yes still the same problem. Wasn't aware of a new theme....so I'll guess I'm using the old one. :)

/ J

14. aliaspostmortem

Ah, Thanks for the help everyone! I changed theme and now it's working. :)

/ J